- Wireless Netware is one of the MikroTik Training Centers (MTC) located in Toronto Canada, we are a separate entity conducting intensive public or private training sessions and certification tests according to the official MikroTik Training Outline. MTC’s are not affiliated with each other and with MikroTik in any form. We use our own training materials and bear sole responsibility for the training sessions offered.
- Use “check certificate” URL if you/your organization would be applying for a Canada Job Grant. For the application, they require the name of the person “Hani Rahrouh, MikroTik Certified Training Partner” who provides MikroTik official training courses.
Become a consultant
- It’s simple, if you have MTCNA (score 75%+) and at least one valid MikroTik Engineer level certificate (MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCUME or MTCINE) with score 75%+, apply by email with your mikrotik.com account name and fields of expertise, and we will add you to the list. To stay in the consultant list, you will have to have valid certificates, participate in the MikroTik Forum and attend the MUM events in your country conducting RouterOS case studies or workshops for rest of attendees.
- Companies who are looking for MikroTik Certified partners may contact MikroTik Consultants. You would be hired as a knowledgeable in networking to provide MikroTik RouterOS support and offer private training, help in designing network infrastructure, troubleshooting, specific setup of VPN, bandwidth shaping, and so on.
How to become a training partner?
- To become a Training Partner, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please let us know what course do you plan to deliver, how is the training class going to be organized, class setup, how many days, what equipment is going to be provided, what is going to be included into the curriculum, who is going to be the trainer, what is his/her previous experience teaching IT in general and data networking particularly. MikroTik is offering Train-the-Trainer classes for those who want to become MikroTik Trainers. Training Partner rating and student results are calculated from the results and feedback collected within the last year.